Sign Up For Daddy Boot Camp an Online Course for New-Dads
This group meets for 2 hours on ZOOM Online... Just $45 per Dad!
1/26/2021 7-9pm EST
2/16/2021 7-9pm EST
2/21/2021 6-8pm EST
3/8/2021 7-9pm EST
3/29/2021 7-9pm EST
In this men-only class, Dads-to-be learn the ropes and gain valuable knowledge and confidence from a veteran dad. This workshop also provides the support and information on how to care for a baby at home and start the fatherhood journey with confidence.
For More Information Call you Instructor Jason Haynes at 678-849-4228
Jason Haynes is a veteran dad himself with a blended family of 6 kids ranging from 25 to 11 years old. He will be using the INJOY: Understanding Fatherhood health education program materials to ensure you receive the most up-to-date information and a curriculum targeted to provide a robust learning experience to new Father's. He is expecting his first grandchild in early April, his wife LaShea Haynes has been in Perinatal/OB/Women's Health for over 24 years and is a childbirth educator herself, she will pop in at the end of the course for any nursing pregnancy-related questions.
This interactive ZOOM seminar begins with a group discussion centered on topics such as:
1. The Pregnant Dad: Involved from the Start, Forming a Team with your Partner, What to Discuss Before the Baby Comes, and Dealing with Relatives.
2. Labor & Delivery: A Dad Is Born, Baby Safety Basics
3. Baby Care: Dad in Action, How to Soothe a Crying Baby
4. The Postpartum Dad: Emotions & Your Relationship: Understanding Postpartum Behaviors
5. Parenting A Dad’s Life: Male Bonding, How to be Involved in Your Baby’s Care,
6. The seminar ends with Q & A and round table discussion
You will also receive resources and handouts that you can review and discuss with your partner after your course.
The Veteran Dad will also answer questions the Rookies have...
NO TOPICS OFF LIMITS!
We strongly encourage dads-to-be to attend Understanding Fatherhood as “rookies” before the birth of their babies.
Zelle or Paypal QR code
(scan with your camera)
*Please place desired course date in the add a note section on your PayPal or Zelle payment for faster service and processing of your registration.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are accepted up to one day prior to the first class for a refund, minus a $20 processing charge.